This course will help you delve deeper into the meaning and wisdom of our holy book, the Quran. Not only this, you will get the basic know-how of the linguistics involved in Arabic. This course covers the breadth and depth of the Arabic language.
This course is divided into two stages i.e. Arabic Language for Beginners and Arabic Language for Advanced.
Arabic Language for Beginners
As a beginner, you’ll start with the recognition of Arabic letters and their phonetics. As the course will progress, you’ll learn to perfect the pronunciation, reading, and writing of Arabic letters.
By the end of this course you’ll be able to:
- Correctly identify Arabic sounds and their formation into words
- Properly understand each letters phonetics
- Ability to read, write and speak short sentences in Arabic
Arabic Language for Advanced
A basic understanding of the Arabic alphabet and how to form them into short words is required before enrollment in this course. This course includes more advanced studies where you’ll learn selected topics in grammar and literature.
By the end of this course, you’ll be able to:
- Fluently read Arabic and its corresponding literature
- Independently read the Quran
- Properly converse in Arabic with relative ease
- Identify the Arabic letters, compositions and their formations
There is no better person to teach the Arabic language than a native Arab. Our teachers are graduates of Al-Azhar University with Ijazah in the Arabic language. They have mastered modern teaching practices and techniques.
In our live one-on-one sessions, our teachers use role play and character reversal as ways to enable you to speak in different situations using Arabic as a mode of communication.