Explore the beauty of the Holy Quran and learn to recite this Book of Allah with tajweed and devotion. Custom-crafted online classes of our Quran with Tajweed course will enable you to master reciting Quran with finesse and allure.
The real refinement of reciting quranic verses lies in Tajweed, the correct pronunciation of Arabic terms. You’ll be able to articulate words in a proper manner.
The Quran with Tajweed course is designed to teach the rules of Tajweed from theoretical and practical perspectives. We regularly engage our students with hands-on exercises and oral recitations. It is not merely a matter of dialect or accent. In fact, it encompasses the clarity of expressions, timings of syllables, and how individual letters if not pronounced correctly can change the entire meaning of the word.
The course begins with basic pronunciations and phonetics of Arabic words and delves deep into the language structure of Arabic and the difference among individual letters and words.
The course includes
- Tajweed Foundations
- Al-Isti’adha & Al-Basmalah
- Al-Saakinah Rules
- Noon and Meem Mushaddadah
- Madd Rules
- Al-Laam Al-Qamareeyah
- Al-Laam Al-Shamseeyah
- Hamzah Rules
- The silent and pronounces Alif
- The connecting Hamzah
- The Cutting Hamzah
- Makhaarij Al-Huroof
- Phonetic pronunciation and correct tongue placement for each letter
- Sifaat al Huroof
- Different levels of Takhfeem
- Tafkheem and Tarqeeq of the letter ‘Raa’
By the end of this course, you’ll be able to:
- Articulate all the words and letters properly
- Recite the Holy Quran with fluency and grace
- Understand the meaning of Arabic words
- Gain a better understanding of the Quran and gain spiritual enlightenment/happiness
The material of this course is taught by scholars from Al-Azhar University who have Ijazah. The instructors are well versed in all things Islamic and can be helpful to the students in many ways. Their own experience can help the students with the recitation of the Quran while also providing them with a deeper understanding about the importance of Tajweed.